What is the rental rate?
Rate varies depending on lease terms. (Length, requested tenant improvements, space size, etc.) Contact the owners directly for the most current rental rates!
What is the deposit?
Varies based on lease terms and applicants application details. Minimum is the amount equal to last month of lease.
Do I receive covered parking?
All spaces are allotted to specific units, please contact us to determine if the space you are interested in comes with covered parking.
How do I apply?
Please contact us by filling out the contact form, so we can supply you with the required application documents.
What are the specifics, like square footage?
- This is a total 21,710 square feet of office space building on 1.174 acres.
- It was built in 1987 and underwent extensive renovations in 2012-14.
- Covered, reserved parking available.
- You’ll enjoy a communal conference room.
- You can relax and/or meet clients in the courtyard.
- Elevators serve the second story.
The building itself is a two-story, Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired office complex located in the city of Mesa. The building features an open-air breezeway which gives the building its name.
Is The Breezeway Building up-to-date and ready for office occupancy?
Yes! Our most recent improvements include, natural & native landscaping, updated LED exterior lighting, a new roof in 2013, new office re-designs upon move-in, and new HVAC units. We’re confident that you and your business will be able to hit the ground running upon moving into The Breezeway.
What features can I count on as a tenant in The Breezeway?
These are office suites with updated kitchens, flooring, paint, and insulation; all of which provides a relaxing, stylish and professional environment.
- Natural light in every office
- Custom floor plans
- Kitchenettes in all offices
- Offices with fireplaces available
What sort of tenants can I count on as neighbors in The Breezeway?
We’re mainly occupied by high-level professionals. There are physicians, lawyers, successful artists and consultants.